Post Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment for Project Engineer 2023
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has been released notification for the Project Engineer for Vishaka- Patnam, New Delhi, Bangalore, Ghaziabad Unit for 110 post. Candidates who are interested to apply BEL Project engineer recuritment can apply the form by reading all the information given below.
Bharat Electronics Limited Bengaluru
Project Engineer Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 03-03-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 17-03-2023
• Walk Interview Date : NA
|• Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-|
• SC / ST : Rs. 0/-
• No Fee Details.
Vacancy Details with Age and Eligibility
|Project Engineer- I (Vishaka- Patnam)||Gen|
|Project Engineer- I (New Delhi, Bangalore, Ghaziabad)||Gen|
• B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electrical and Electronics / Electrical / Communication / Mechanical / Computer Science / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Science / Information Technology.
• 02 Years Experience.
• Shorthand : 110 WPM. Typewriting : 40 WPM English
• Max Age : 32 Years.
• Age As on 01.02.2023
About Bharat Electronics Limited
BEL India refers to Bharat Electronics Limited, which is a state-owned electronics company based in Bangalore, India. It was founded in 1954 and is primarily involved in the manufacture of advanced electronic products for the Indian Armed Forces.
BEL India produces a wide range of products, including radars, military communication equipment, electronic voting machines, satellite communication systems, and civilian products such as sound systems and solar-powered traffic signals. The company also provides a variety of services, including system integration and installation, repair and maintenance, and consultancy services.
Over the years, BEL India has established itself as a leading supplier of high-quality electronic products and services not only in India but also internationally. The company has received numerous awards and recognitions for its outstanding performance, including the prestigious Navratna status from the Government of India in 2007.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply BEL Project Engineer Vacancy
To apply for a Project Manager vacancy at BEL India, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of BEL India (www.bel-india.in).
- Go to the “Careers” section on the homepage and click on “Recruitment – Advertisement” to see the latest job openings.
- Look for the Project Manager vacancy and click on the link to read the job description and eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click on the “Apply Online” link to fill out the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form, including your personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload your resume, photograph, and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) through the online payment gateway.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.