Last Updated: 01 May 2023
21 Assistant Divisional Fire Officers will be hired by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) in 2023. The official website of the BPSC accepts online applications from qualified individuals. There will be a written test and an interview as part of the hiring process for the Assistant Divisional Fire Officer post. Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering or science and at least three years of relevant professional experience.
Those seeking to start a career as an Assistant Divisional Fire Officer in Bihar have a fantastic opportunity with the BPSC Recruitment 2023. To be considered for the post, interested parties must submit their applications before the deadline.
The BPSC anticipates receiving a sizable number of applications from competent and motivated applicants during this recruitment campaign. The commission has emphasized that all candidates would be fairly examined and that the selection process will only be based on merit.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
Bihar BPSC ADFO Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 02/05/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 31/05/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 31/05/2023
• Correction Last Date: 31/05/2023
• Exam Date: As per Schedule
|• General / OBC/ Other State: 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH: 25/-
• Female Candidate (Bihar Dom.): 25/-
To pay your examination fee, you can conveniently use various modes of payment such as debit card, credit card, net banking, or e-challan (Offline mode).
Bihar BPSC ADFO 2023 Recruitment Age Limit as on 01/08/2022
|• Minimum Age: 40 Years|
• Maximum Age: 55 Years
Read the Notification for Age Relaxation in BPSC Assistant Divisional Fire Officer Recruitment 2023.
Vacancy Details Total: 21 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||BPSC ADFO Eligibility|
|Assistant Divisional Fire Officer ADFO||21||• Bachelor’s Degree in Science BSC OR Fire Engineering Degree OR Equivalent Degree/|
• 10 Year Experience.
Category-wise Vacancy Details
|Exam Name||UR||EWS||EBC||OBC||BC Female||SC||ST||Total|
|Assistant Divisional Fire Officer||8||2||4||2||1||3||1||21|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Recruitment Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||BPSC Official Website|
How to Apply for Bihar BPSC ADFO Recruitment 2023?
The Assistant Director Fisheries Officer (ADFO) Recruitment Exam is administered in Bihar by the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). In the upcoming months, the application procedure for the BPSC ADFO Recruitment 2023 is most likely to start. To apply for the BPSC ADFO Recruitment test, follow these steps:
- Visit the BPSC website at http://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/ to learn more.
- The “Online Application” link should be selected.
- Enter your contact and personal information to register.
- Upload your signature and photo in the appropriate format.
- Carefully fill out the application form with all the relevant information, including your education and employment history.
- Using the available online payment methods, pay the application fee.
- Verify all the information before submitting the application.
- The application form should be printed out for future use.
Note: Ensure that you satisfy the eligibility requirements listed in the official notification before submitting an application for the BPSC ADFO Recruitment test. For the most recent changes in the application process and exam dates, keep visiting the BPSC website.