Post Name: Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023
Last Updated on: 7 March 2023
Chandigarh Administration, Local Audit Department has been released a notification about Post Of Junior Auditor (Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023). Intersted candidate who are eligible as per the post requirement can apply by visiting the official website can apply online from 13 March 2023 to 5 April 2023. For more further more information regarding the notification of Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment such as Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Syllabus, or any other information, read the details below.
Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 13-03-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 05-04-2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 10-04-2023
• Admit Card : Available Soon
• Exam Date : Notified Soon
|• Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 1000/-|
• SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
• PWD : Rs.0/-
• Pay Examination Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Pay E Challan Mode.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 29
|• Bachelor Degree in Commerce / BBS / BSA Degree.|
• CCC Certificate.
• Shorthand : 110 WPM. | Typewriting : 40 WPM English
• Max Age : 37 Years.
• Age As on 05.04.2023
|Apply Online||Application Start on 13 March 2023|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment 2023
To apply for Chandigarh Junior Auditor Recruitment, you can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of the recruiting authority, which is the Chandigarh Administration website.
- Look for the Recruitment section on the homepage and click on it.
- Now search for the Junior Auditor Recruitment Notification link.
- Read the notification carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, then proceed to fill in the application form.
- Fill in all the necessary details like personal details, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload the scanned copies of your passport-size photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee through the available payment mode.
- Re-check all the details before submitting the application form.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.