Post Name: CPCB Recruitment 2023: Direct Recruitment For Various Posts Under Advt. No. 02/2022
Last Updated: 24, March 2023
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has come up with a new notification about the Recruitment under CPCB Recruitment 2023 for various posts. Vacancies out for the posts named as Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Junior Technician, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator Grade-II, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Field Attendant & Multi-Tasking Staff.
To apply for any of the above posts, you need to visit the online link mentioned in the Official CPCB site or simply follow the steps mentioned in this job update news below.
Central Pollution Control Board
CPCB Recruitment For Various Posts 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 06-03-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 31-03-2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 31-03-2023
• Admit Card: Available Soon
• Exam Date: Notified Soon
|02 Hours Exam|
• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 1000/- (Exam Fee: 750 + Test Session 250)
• SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 250/- (Test Session 250)
• All Female: Rs. 250/- (Test Session 250)
01 Hour Exam
• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs. 500/- (Exam Fee : 350 + Test Session 150)
• SC / ST / PWD: Rs. 150/- ( Test Session 150)
• All Female: Rs. 150/- ( Test Session 150)
The payment mode to apply for CPCB Various Posts Recruitment 2023 is online, you can pay by a Debit Card, Credit Card, or NET Banking
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Total Posts: 163
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Vacancy for all Posts in detail
The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) conducts recruitment for various posts in the organization. The eligibility criteria for different posts may vary depending on the job profile and requirements. However, here are the general eligibility criteria for most of the posts in CPCB:
- Age Limit: The candidate’s age should be between 18 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for different posts is as follows:
- For the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF): The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in Environmental Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized university with NET qualification.
- For the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The candidate should have a post-graduate degree in Environmental Science/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Microbiology from a recognized university with NET qualification and two years of research experience.
- For the post of Scientist B: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology in Chemical/Civil/Environmental from a recognized university or a Master’s degree in Environmental Science/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology with at least 60% marks.
- For the post of Junior Scientific Assistant: The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Science with at least 60% marks.
- For the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant: The candidate should have passed class 12th with Science from a recognized board.
- Experience: The experience required for different posts is as follows:
- For the post of Scientist B: The candidate should have two years of relevant experience in the field of pollution control or environmental management.
- For the post of Senior Research Fellow (SRF): The candidate should have two years of research experience.
- For other posts, relevant experience may be required as per the job profile.
Note: The eligibility criteria mentioned above are indicative in nature. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for detailed eligibility criteria for each post.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023?
The process of applying for CPCB Recruitment 2023 may vary depending on the specific recruitment notification. However, in general, the following steps can be followed to apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official website of CPCB (www.cpcb.nic.in) and go to the “Recruitment” section.
- Find the latest recruitment notification and read it carefully. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other relevant documents, as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the online payment gateway.
- Verify all the details entered in the application form and submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: It is important to read the instructions mentioned in the recruitment notification carefully before filling out the application form. The application fee, mode of payment, and other details may vary depending on the specific recruitment notification. Candidates are advised to keep a track of the important dates, such as the last date for application submission and the date of examination/interview.
CPCB stands for Central Pollution Control Board. It is a statutory organization under the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Government of India. The primary objective of the CPCB is to promote and implement pollution control measures in the country.
The CPCB was established in 1974 under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Later, it was entrusted with the responsibilities under the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, and the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
The CPCB is responsible for monitoring and controlling various sources of pollution, such as air, water, and land. It also provides technical assistance and guidance to the State Pollution Control Boards (SPCBs) and Pollution Control Committees (PCCs) in the country.
The functions of the CPCB include:
- Coordination and monitoring of pollution control activities
- Collection and dissemination of information related to pollution control
- Promotion of research and development in the field of pollution control
- Development of standards and guidelines for pollution control
- Training and capacity building of personnel involved in pollution control
- Implementation of the Hazardous Waste (Management, Handling, and Transboundary Movement) Rules, 2016
The CPCB has its headquarters in Delhi and has various regional offices across the country. It also collaborates with various national and international organizations to promote environmental sustainability and pollution control measures.