Post Name: CTET December 2022 Result: CBSE CTET Result Declared for December 2022 Exam
Last Updated Date: 03 March 2023
Central Teacher Eligibility Test CTET has released the notification, in which they have declared CTET December 2022 Result. On 03/03/2023 CBSE declared the result of CTET for the exam held on December 2022. The CBSE CTET 2022 Examination was to determine the eligibility of candidates for appointment as teachers for classes I to VIII in central government schools such as Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas, and others. Candidates who appeared for this examination can download the result from the official site or just follow the steps mentioned below.
How to Download CBSE CTET 2022 Result?
To check the CBSE CTET 2022 result, you can follow the steps below:
1. Visit the official website of CTET: https://ctet.nic.in/.
2. Click on the link “CTET 2022 result” on the homepage.
3. Enter your roll number and date of birth in the login window.
4. Click on the “Submit” button.
5. Your CBSE CTET 2022 result will be displayed on the screen.
6. Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also check your CBSE CTET 2022 result through SMS by sending an SMS to 7738299899 in the format CTET(space)Roll Number. You will receive your result via SMS on your registered mobile number.
CTET December 2022 Result
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Last Date for Registration: 24/11/2022|
• Last Date Fee Payment: 25/11/2022
• Correction Date: 28/11/2022 to 03/12/2022
• Exam Date CBT: 28/12/2022 to 07/02/2023
• Exam City Details Available: 20/12/2022
• Admit Card Available: 2 Days Before Exam
• Answer Key Available: 14/02/2023
• Result Declared: 03/03/2023
|• For Single Paper :|
• General / OBC / EWS: 1000/-
• SC / ST / PH: 500/-
• For Both Paper Primary / Junior :
• General / OBC / EWS: 1200/-
• SC / ST / PH: 600/-
|Check CTET 2022 Result||Login|
|CBSE CTET Result 2023 Notice||Result Notice|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|CTET Official Website||Check now|
How CBSE CTET 2022 Result will be Measured?
The CBSE CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) 2022 result will be measured based on the candidate’s performance in the exam. The CTET exam is divided into two papers, Paper 1 and Paper 2, and the result will be calculated separately for each paper. The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen and paper-based), and each question carries one mark, with no negative marking for wrong answers.
To qualify in CTET 2022, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 60% marks (55% for reserved categories) in the exam. The CBSE will calculate the total marks obtained by the candidate in the exam, and based on the cutoff percentage, the candidates will be declared either qualified or not qualified in the CTET exam.
The result of CTET 2022 will be declared on the official website of CBSE. Candidates can check their results by entering their roll number and other required details. The CTET certificate will be valid for seven years from the date of declaration of the result, and the candidates who qualify in the exam can apply for teaching jobs in various central government schools across India.
Options After Clearing CBSE CTET Exam 2022:
Clearing the CBSE CTET (Central Teacher Eligibility Test) exam opens up various opportunities for candidates who aspire to become teachers. The options available after clearing the CTET exam are as follows:
- Apply for teaching jobs in central government schools: The candidates who qualify in the CTET exam can apply for teaching jobs in various central government schools, such as Kendriya Vidyalayas, Navodaya Vidyalayas, and others.
- Apply for teaching jobs in state government schools: The CTET certificate is also accepted by many state government schools, so candidates can apply for teaching jobs in these schools as well.
- Apply for teaching jobs in private schools: Many private schools also require candidates to clear the CTET exam to be eligible for teaching jobs, so candidates can apply for teaching jobs in private schools as well.
- Improve chances of getting a teaching job: Clearing the CTET exam improves the chances of getting a teaching job as it is a mandatory requirement for many teaching positions in government and private schools.
- Pursue higher studies in education: Candidates can pursue higher studies in education, such as B.Ed, M.Ed, and Ph.D., to enhance their knowledge and skills in the field of education.
In conclusion, clearing the CTET exam opens up various opportunities for candidates to pursue their career in the field of teaching, and they can choose the option that aligns with their interests and goals.