Post Name: Delhi High Court Recruitment 2023: Job Opening For Personal Assistant
Post Update: 04 March 2023
High Court of Delhi released a recruitment notification for Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant. In this notification For a total of 60 posts, all the eligible applicants are invited. Online registration will start from 6 march 2023 to 31.03.2023. To apply for any of these posts you need to visit the official links mentioned below and to know how to apply just follow the steps below.
Delhi High Court
Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Apply Start: March 6, 2023|
• Last Date to Apply: March 31, 2023
• Last Date of Fees Payment: March 31, 2023
• Last Date of Form Correction: April 3, 2023
• Exam Date: Notify Later
|• Gen/ OBC (NCL)/ EWS: Rs. 1000/-|
• SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 800/-
You can pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking Only.
Delhi High Court PA Recruitment 2023 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|Sr. Personal Assistant||60|
(UR-11, EWS-10, OBC-23, SC-9, ST-7)
|• Graduate |
• Shorthand @110wpm
• Typing @40 wpm
(UR-29, EWS-6, OBC-17, SC-10, ST-5)
|• Graduate |
• Shorthand @100wpm
• Typing @40 wpm
How to Apply for Delhi High Court PA and Sr. PA Recruitment 2023?
To apply for a Personal Assistant or senior personal assistant post in Delhi High Court, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Delhi High Court at www.delhihighcourt.nic.in.
- Look for the “Recruitment” section on the homepage and click on it.
- Select the relevant recruitment notification for Personal Assistant and click on it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility criteria for the post.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link and fill in the application form with all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, work experience, etc.
- Upload scanned copies of your passport-size photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned in the notification.
- Pay the application fee online using the available payment modes.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of the confirmation page for future reference.
Note: Please keep all the relevant documents and details ready before filling in the application form. Make sure to apply before the deadline specified in the notification.
|Download Notification PDF||Notification|
|Apply Online||Personal Assistant | Senior Personal Assistant|
|Delhi High Court Official Website||Delhi HC|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join Now|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Sarkari Result Com|
About the High Court Of Dehli
The High Court of Delhi is a superior court of record that exercises original and appellate jurisdiction. It was established on October 31, 1966, under the Delhi High Court Act, 1966, with four judges. The court has jurisdiction over Delhi, which includes the National Capital Territory of Delhi, and handles civil and criminal cases, as well as writ petitions.
The High Court of Delhi is housed in a modern building located in the heart of the city at Sher Shah Road, near India Gate. The court complex is equipped with modern facilities, including a library, a computerized information system, and other necessary amenities.
The court has a sanctioned strength of 60 judges, including the Chief Justice of the High Court. The court is known for its efficient and speedy disposal of cases and is considered one of the most important High Courts in India.
Check out more Cour Related posts vacancies Released
• Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment
• Rajasthan High Court Vacancy
• Allahabad High Court Vacancy
• Patna High Court Law Assistant Exam
• ALLAHABAD High Court Review Officer
• Orissa High Court Vacancy