Last updated: 27 March 2023
The Delhi Police has released the admit card for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) on its official website. All applicants are advised to download their admit cards as soon as possible and check the details mentioned on them.
To download the Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Admit Card 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of the Delhi Police and click on the link provided for the admit card. They will then need to enter their registration number and date of birth to access their admit card.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry their admit cards to the PET/PST venue. Without a valid admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the test. Along with the admit card, candidates are also required to carry a valid photo ID proof and two passport-size photographs.
Candidates should ensure that all the details mentioned on the admit card are correct, including their name, roll number, exam date, and venue. In case of any discrepancies or errors, candidates should immediately contact the Delhi Police recruitment authorities for rectification.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Delhi Police Department
Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Admit Card 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Apply Start: 8.7.2022|
• Last Date to Apply: 29.7.2022
• PET/ PST Admit Card: 14 March 2023
• PET/ PST Date: 28 March- 11 April 2023
|• Gen / OBC : Rs.100/-|
• SC / ST / Female: Rs.0/-
• Pay the Exam Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Mode, or BHIM UPI.
Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) Vacancies Details
Total Vacancies for Males 573 and for Females 284
Head Constable (AWO and TPO) Male:
Head Constable (AWO and TPO) Female:
Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) Exam Pattern
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Part-E||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS||10||10|
|Word, Communication, Internet, WWW|
|and Web Browsers etc.|
|Delhi Police Driver Admit Card|
|Download Admit Card For other Posts|
|Admit Card Notification|
|Join Official Telegram|
|SSC Official Website|
|Delhi Police Official Site|
What are the instructions for Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST 2023 Exam?
If you are preparing for the Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Exam, it’s essential to be aware of the instructions to follow before, during, and after the examination. Here are some guidelines to help you:
- Admit Card: It is mandatory to carry the admit card issued by the Delhi Police to the PET/PST exam center. The admit card contains crucial information such as the exam date, time, and venue.
- Reporting Time: Candidates must reach the exam center well before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card. Latecomers are not allowed to take the exam.
- Dress Code: Wear comfortable and modest clothing that doesn’t obstruct your movements during the physical tests. Avoid wearing jewelry or accessories that could cause injuries or be a hindrance during the tests.
- ID Proof: Carry a valid government-issued photo identities card, such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, or Voter ID, along with the admit card.
- COVID-19 Protocols: Follow all the COVID-19 protocols, such as wearing masks, maintaining social distancing, and carrying
- Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Eligiblity Criteria
- personal sanitizer.
- Physical Tests: The PET/PST Exam consists of physical tests such as a race, long jump, high jump, etc. Follow the instructions given by the examiners, and don’t attempt any unfair means to clear the tests.
- Results: After the completion of the PET/PST exam, the candidate’s results will be declared on the official website of the Delhi Police. Candidates must check their results and prepare for the next stages of the selection process.
By following these instructions, candidates can ensure a smooth and successful Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Exam experience.
Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST eligibility criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Delhi Police HC (AWO, TPO) PET/PST Exam are as follows:
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 18 to 25 years of age as of the last date of submission of the application form. Age relaxation is applicable as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from a recognized board or institution.
- Physical Standards:
a) Height: For Male Candidates: 170 cm (165 cm for candidates belonging to ST and Hill areas). For Female Candidates: 157 cm (155 cm for candidates belonging to ST and Hill areas).
b) Chest: For Male Candidates: 81 cm – 85 cm (minimum of 4 cm expansion is necessary). For Female Candidates: Not Applicable.
- Physical Endurance Test (PET): Candidates must clear the physical endurance test, which includes a race of 1600 meters in 6 minutes 30 seconds for male candidates and 800 meters in 4 minutes for female candidates. The PET also includes a long jump and a high jump.
- Medical Standards: Candidates must be medically fit as per the prescribed medical standards.
Note: The above-mentioned eligibility criteria are subject to change, and candidates are advised to check the official notification for the latest information.