Post Name: HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 112 Posts
Last Updated: 1, March 2023
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has been released the notification for the recruitment of 112 Assistant District Attorneys in the Prosecution Department of Haryana. Interested candidates who are eligible as per the post can apply for this post. For more details such as pay scale, or any other information read the notification below.
About HPSC ADA Vacancy:
The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) conducts recruitment for various posts in the state government of Haryana. The recruitment process is conducted through various exams such as the Haryana Civil Service (HCS) exam, the HPSC Subordinate Allied Services exam, and various other departmental exams.
To apply for HPSC recruitment, candidates must first check the eligibility criteria for the desired post, which includes educational qualifications, age limit, and other requirements. The application process usually involves filling out an online application form and submitting it along with the required documents.
To get the latest updates on HPSC recruitment, you can visit the official website of the commission, which is www.hpsc.gov.in. Here, you can find information on the latest job openings, eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates related to the recruitment process.
Haryana Public Service Commission
Assistant District Attorneys Vacancy 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: March 1, 2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 28 March 2023
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 28 March 2023
• Exam Date: Notified Soon
• Admit Card: Available Soon
|• Male (Gen/ Other State). 1000/-|
• Male/ Female (Others): Rs. 250/-
• PH/(Haryana): ₹ 0/-
You can Pay the Examination Fee Online Through a debit card, credit card or net banking or Offline E Challan Mode
Vacancy Details Total Posts: 112
|Assistant District Attorney (ADA)||112 (UR-54, SC-21, BCA-17, BCB-10, EWS-10, ESM-6, PH-8)||LLB + Enrolled as Advocate|
HPSC Assistant District Attorney Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for HPSC AD (Assistant District Attorney) recruitment usually consists of two stages: a written exam and an interview.
- Written Exam: The written exam is the first stage of the selection process. The exam is usually conducted in an objective type format, consisting of multiple-choice questions. The exam is designed to test the candidate’s knowledge in various subjects such as Law, General Awareness, English Language, and Hindi Language. The weightage of the written exam can vary depending on the specific recruitment advertisement.
- Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written exam are then called for the interview stage. The interview is conducted to assess the candidate’s communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and overall personality. Candidates are usually asked questions related to their educational background, work experience, and knowledge of the subject matter.
Final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in both the written exam and the interview.
|HPSC ADA Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply HPSC AD Recruitment
To apply for HPSC AD (Assistant District Attorney) recruitment, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), which is www.hpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the “Advertisements” tab on the homepage.
- Find and click on the relevant advertisement for HPSC AD recruitment.
- Read the details of the recruitment advertisement carefully, including eligibility criteria, important dates, and application fee.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link on the advertisement page.
- Fill out the online application form with all the required details, such as personal information, educational qualifications, and work experience.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents, such as educational certificates, passport-size photograph, and signature.
- Pay the application fee using the available payment options, such as debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Review the application form and ensure that all the details provided are accurate.
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the application process.