Post Name: Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Admit Card: Intake 01/2023 Phase 2 Admit Card 2023
Last Updated On Date: 15 Feb 2023
Indian Air Force has released the notification about Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022. Applied Candidates in this Vacancy Can Download the Admit Card for the 01/2023 intake Phase 2 Admit Card. According to a press release, there will be an exam for 46000 posts, in which an applicant from 17.5 to 21 can apply. For other details read the following notification to know more about this scheme and also what are the eligibility criteria for this post.
INDIAN AIR FORCE
IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Phase II Admit Card 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 07-11-2023|
• Last Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2022
• Exam Date: 18-24 January 2023
• Selected List: Available Soon
|• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.250|
• SC / ST: Rs.250/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|• Minimum Age: 17.5 Years|
• Maximum Age: 21 Years
• Age Between: 27.06.2002 to 27.12.2005
There are Age Relaxation Extra as per Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Rules.
Indian Airforce Agnipath 01/2023 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Posts||Indian Airforce Agnipath Agniveer Scheme Eligibility|
|Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Intake 01/2023||Soon||Science Subject Eligibility Details :|
• 10+2 Intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and English with Minimum 50% Marks. and 50% Marks in English.
• 3 Year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) with Minimum 50% Marks and 50% Marks in English in Diploma Course.
• 2 Year Vocation Course with Non-Vocational Subjects in Physics and Math from Any Recognized Board with 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
Other Then Science Subject Eligibility :
• 10+2 Intermediate with Minimum 50% Marks Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
• 2 Year Vocation Course with a minimum of 50% Aggregate and 50% Marks in English.
Agniveer Vayu Medical Standard :
• Height Minimum: 152.5 CMS
• Chest Expansion: 5 CMS
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer (Agnipath) Intake 01/2023
- LIC (Life Insurance): All selected candidates under the Agniveer scheme will be provided life insurance which will cover the claim of about Rs 48 Lakhs, and it will be only for the duration of their engagement period as Agniveers in the Indian Airforce.
- Agniveer’s Skill Certificate: A Certificate of Skillset will be provided to the candidate after the completion of the required period of time Indian Airforce.
- Leave Benefits: There is a relaxation for 30 days of leave according to medical advice.
Indian Airforce Benefits of Agniveer Salary (Pay Scale)
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
Total = Rs. 5.02 Lakh
- The from Agniveer Indian Airforce is after 4 years With benefits like Seva Nidhi Package(about Rs 11.71 Lakhs) & Skill Gained Certificate.
- Also, Up to 25% will be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Airforce.
|Download Phase II Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Phase 1 Result 2023||Click Here|
|Check Exam City / Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|Indian Airforce Official Website||Click Here|
How to Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2023 Form?
You can fill out the Fill Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu 01/2023 Form through the official links above mentioned and fill out the required details and submit it.