Indian Navy has released the online application form for Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) Vacancy 2023. Interested candidates can apply through the official website. The recruitment is open for unmarried male candidates who have completed 10+2 in Mathematics and Physics. The online form submission deadline is approaching, so aspiring candidates are advised to apply at the earliest. Don’t miss this opportunity!
Sailor Entry (10+2) SSR Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 29-05-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online: 15-06-2023
• Last Date Fee Payment: 15-06-2023
• Admit Card: Available
• Exam Date: Notified Soon
|• Gen / OBC / EWS: Rs.550/-|
• SC / ST: Rs.550/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
|Age Between : 01 November 2002 to 30 April 2006|
Indian Navy SSR Vacancy 2023
Vacancy Details Total Posts: 1638
|SSR (Male)||1365||• Only for Unmarried Candidates.|
• 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Mathematics, Physics with One of the Following Subjects Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science.
|Height||157 CMS||152 CMS|
|1.6 Km Running||06 Min 30 Second||08 Minute|
|Squats Uthak Baithak||20||15|
|Bent Knee Sit-ups||NA||10|
|Apply Online||29 May 2023|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
How to Fill Indian Navy SSR Vacancy 2023 Online Form?
Here’s a more detailed and friendly guide on how to fill out the Indian Navy SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) Vacancy 2023 online form:
- Start by visiting the official website of the Indian Navy. You can find it by searching for “Indian Navy official website” on any search engine.
- Look for the “Career” or “Join Navy” section on the homepage of the Indian Navy website and click on it.
- In the Career or Join Navy section, search for the notification related to the SSR Vacancy 2023. Click on the notification to access all the important details.
- Take your time to carefully read through the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, age limit, and other instructions mentioned in the notification. Make sure you meet all the requirements before proceeding.
- Once you have understood the requirements, locate the “Apply Online” or “Online Application” link. Click on it to start the online application process.
- You will be taken to the online application form. Fill in all the required information accurately, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information. It’s important to provide correct and up-to-date information.
- The application form may ask you to upload scanned copies of certain documents, such as your recent passport-sized photograph, signature, and any other documents specified in the form. Make sure the documents are in the prescribed format and adhere to the size guidelines mentioned.
- Before submitting the form, review all the information you have entered to ensure its accuracy. Double-check every field to avoid any mistakes.
- Once you’re confident that all the information is correct, submit the application form.
- If there is an application fee, you will be directed to a payment gateway. Follow the instructions to make the payment securely. The application form or notification will provide details about the fee amount and available payment options.
- After successfully submitting the application and making the payment (if applicable), consider taking a printout of the submitted form for your reference. Alternatively, you can save an electronic copy.
- It’s a good practice to keep a copy of the submitted application form, the fee payment receipt (if applicable), and any other relevant documents safely. These may be required at a later stage of the recruitment process.
Remember, the above steps serve as a general guide. It’s essential to carefully read and follow the specific instructions provided on the official website for SSR Vacancy 2023. By doing so, you will complete your application successfully and increase your chances of joining the Indian Navy.