Last Updated: 17 Feb 2023
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has released a new notification about the ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023. This notification includes the hiring of Constables for General Duty, and in total 71 posts (For Both males and females) are released. Anyone who is interested in this vacancy can fill out the form online through ITBP official Portal. For more details such as ITBP Constable Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Etc, read the notification below.
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application starts: 20 Feb 2023|
• Last Date to Apply: 21 March 2023
• Exam Date: Notify Later
|• Gen/ OBC/ EWS: ₹ 1000/-|
• SC/ST/ Female: ₹ 0/-
You can pay the examination fee online through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
• 18-23 Years
• Relaxation of Age as per the Recruitment Rules.
|Constable (GD)- Sports Quota||71||Matriculation or its Equivalent From a recognized Board.|
|Apply Online (Starts From 20 Feb 2023)||Apply Online|
|Join Official Telegram||Join Now|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Sarkariresultcom.com|
How to Apply for ITBP Sports Quota Recruitment 2023?
The recruitment process for ITBP Sports Quota 2023 is as follows:
- Visit the official website of ITBP at www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Look for the “Recruitment” section on the website and click on it.
- Select the “Sports Quota Recruitment” option.
- Read the official notification carefully to understand the eligibility criteria, educational qualifications, and age limit required for recruitment.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, download the application form from the website.
- Fill out the application form with all the required details and attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee, if applicable, through the prescribed mode of payment.
- Submit the application form through the prescribed mode (offline/online) within the given deadline.
It is important to keep checking the official website of ITBP for updates regarding the recruitment process and to carefully read the official notification before applying.
ITBP stands for the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, which is one of the five Central Armed Police Forces of India. The ITBP was formed in 1962, following the Sino-Indian War, to protect India’s borders with Tibet and guard the Line of Actual Control (LAC) between India and China.
The primary responsibility of ITBP is to maintain peace and security along the borders, conduct search and rescue operations, and provide security to vital installations and government buildings in the region. The force is also involved in promoting the welfare of the local population and maintaining the ecological balance in the region.
The ITBP has a strength of over 90,000 personnel, including both combat and non-combatants, and is headquartered in New Delhi. The force is known for its rigorous training and has a specialized mountain-trained force, which is trained to operate in the high-altitude terrain of the Himalayas.