Post Name: JEE MAIN Result 2023 Session 1 and Session 2
Post-Release Date: 28 Feb 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the Join JEE MAIN Session 1 result 2023. Those candidates who appeared for this test )Students of B.E. and B. Tech Can check out their JEE MAIN result for session 1 January 2023. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) and usually releases the results on its official website a few weeks after the examination. You can check the NTA website or other reliable sources for the latest updates on JEE Main 2023 results. For more related information regarding this test, read the following details.
In addition to this NTA has been relesead the JEE main result 2023 session 2 on 28 Feb 2023, you can check the result by checking all the information given below:
National Testing Agency (NTA
NTA JEEMAIN Result 2023 Session 2
|Important Dates||Conducted by|
|• Application Begin: 15/12/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 12/01/2023 upto 09 PM
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 12/01/2023
• Exam Date Online: 24-31 January 2023
• Exam City Details Available: 18/01/2023
• Admit Card Available: 21/01/2023
• Answer Key Available: 02/02/2023
• Result Declared: 07/02/2023
• Paper II Result Declared : 28/02/2023
|For Paper 1 Only :|
General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 1000/-
General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 800/-
SC / ST (Male) : 500/-
SC / ST : (Female) : 500/
For Paper 1 & 2 Both Paper
General / OBC / EWS (Male) : 2000/-
General / OBC / EWS (Female) : 1600/-
SC / ST (Male) : 1000/-
SC / ST : (Female) : 1000/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
How to check NTA JEEMAIN Result 2023 Session 2?
The result of NTA JEE Main can be checked on the official website of the National Testing Agency (NTA) – jeemain.nta.nic.in. The candidate needs to enter their application number and date of birth to view the result. Follow the following steps to check your result for NTA JEEMAIN RESULT 2023 Session 2.
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE MAIN Link 1 | Link 2.
- Click on the “Results” tab.
- Enter your JEE Main 2023 Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your JEE Main 2023 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of your result for future reference.
Note: The exact steps may vary depending on the updates and changes made by the NTA.
|Download Paper 2 Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Server I | Server II|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Check Exam Date / City||Server I | Server II|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Information Brochure||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus Paper I||Click Here|
|Join Official Telegram Page||Join Now|
|JEEMAIN Official Website||Click Here|
How to Download NTA JEE main session 2 result
To download the NTA JEE Main Session 2 result, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “JEE(Main) February/March Session 2021 Session – 2 Result” link on the homepage.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and security pin in the login portal.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The JEE Main Session 2 result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download the result and take a printout for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also access your result through the NTA’s mobile application “NAT JEE Main.” You need to download the app from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and login with your credentials to access the result.
What is the cutoff of JEE Mains 2023?
Mostly the cut-off for JEE MAINS as for GEN category (common rank list) students is 89.75 for GEN (EWS category) is 78.21, for OBC-NCL is 74.31, for SC is 54, 44 for ST & 0.11371730 for PWD candidates. The cutoff of JEE Mains varies every year based on various factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the paper, and the number of seats available. It is advisable to keep a track of the official websites for updates and to aim for a score higher than the cutoff to increase the chances of admission to the desired college.
Is a 75 NTA score good for JEE Mains?
75 NTA score is considered a good score. It depends on the competition and the number of candidates appearing for the exam. A 75 NTA score may secure a good rank if the competition is low, but if the competition is high, a higher score may be required to secure a good rank.
Is a 70 NTA score good for JEE Mains?
A score of 70 in JEE Mains can be considered good if the minimum passing score or the cutoff score is below 70. The actual score required to pass JEE Mains varies from year to year based on factors such as the number of candidates appearing for the exam, the difficulty level of the exam, and the number of available seats in engineering colleges.
Is JEE Mains 2023 result declared?
Yes, JEE MAINS 2023 Result has been declared, you can check it out from official links mentioned above.