Last Updated Date: 09 May 2023
As per the latest updates, the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has announced the results for various teaching and non-teaching posts including AC, PRT, TGT, PGT, and others. Candidates who appeared for the KVS recruitment exam can now check their results on the official website of KVS.
The KVS Result 2023 for AC, PRT, TGT, PGT, and Non-Teaching Posts has been declared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination and interview. The KVS has also released the merit list and cutoff marks for each post.
For the Assistant Commissioner (AC) post, the good marks would be above 120. For Primary Teachers (PRT), the good marks would be above 90. For Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), the good marks would be above 100. For Post Graduate Teachers (PGT), the good marks would be above 110. For Non-Teaching Posts, the good marks would be above 80.
Candidates who have scored above the recommended good marks are likely to be shortlisted for the further selection process. The KVS will also release the cutoff marks for each category separately. Candidates are advised to check the official website of KVS for more details regarding the cutoff marks and selection process.
In order to check the KVS Result 2023 for AC, PRT, TGT, PGT, and Non-Teaching Posts, candidates need to visit the official website of KVS and enter their login credentials. After entering the required details, candidates will be able to view their results and download the merit list.
Candidates are advised to keep a printout of their results for future reference. The KVS will soon release further details regarding the selection process, including the interview schedule and document verification process.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
KVS Result 2023 For AC, PRT, TGT, PGT, and Non-Teaching Posts
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• KVS Apply Start: 5 Dec 2022|
• Last Date to Apply: 2 Jan 2023
• KVS Exam Date: 7 Feb. to 11 March 2023
• KVS Result Date: Last Week of March 2023
• Correction Date: 06-08 January 2023
• Exam Date: Feb- March 2023
• Admit Card: Available Soon
• Interview Date: 10-20 April 2023
|• For Principal Gen / OBC: Rs.2300/-|
• For TGT/PGT/PRT Post : Gen / OBC : Rs.1500/-
• SSA / JSA / Stenographer: Rs.1200/-
• SC / ST / PH: Rs.0/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Online & Offline Mode.
KVS Recruitment 2023 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|Assistant Commissioner||52||PG + B.Ed + Relevant Exp.|
|Principal||239||PG + B.Ed + Relevant Exp.|
|Vice Principal||203||PG + B.Ed + Relevant Exp.|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||1409||PG in Related Subject + B.Ed|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||3176||Graduate + B.Ed + CTET|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||6414||12th Pass + D.Ed/ JBT/ B.Ed + CTET|
|PRT (Music)||303||12th Pass + D.Ed (Music)|
|Librarian||355||Degree/ Diploma in Lib. Science|
|Finance Officer||6||B.Com/ M.Com/ CA/ MBA|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||2||B.Tech in Civil Engg.|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||156||Graduate|
|Senior Secretariat Assistant (UDC)||322||Graduate|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (LDC)||702||12th Pass + Typing|
|Hindi Translator||11||PG in Hindi/ English|
|Stenographer Grade-II||54||12th Pass + Steno|
|Post Name||Result Link||Notice Link||Interview Admit Card|
|Assistant Commissioner||Download||Notice||Admit Card|
|PRT (Music)||Download||Notice||Admit Card|
|Hindi Translator||Download||Notice||Admit Card|
|AE (Civil)||Result||Notice||Admit Card|
|Jr. Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Download||Skill Test City||Admit Card|
|Stenographer||Download||Skill Test City||Admit Card|
|Finance Officer||Download||Skill Test City||Admit Card|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Download||Notice|
|Sr. Secretariat Assistant (SSA)||Download||Notice|
|KVS Answer Key 2023||Answer Key|
|KVS Official website||kvsangathan.nic.in|
|Join Official Telegram||Click Here|
How to Check My KVS Result 2023?
Follow the following general steps to find your result on KVS Official site:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) – https://kvsangathan.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “Announcements” tab.
- Click on the link related to the post you want to check the result for example: “List of candidates shortlisted for interview for the post of Assistant Commissioner.”
- A new page will open, and you will be asked to enter your login credentials, such as roll number, date of birth, and other required details.
- After entering the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
- Your KVS Result 2023 will be there on the screen.
- Download your result.
Please note that make sure to check whether the result is declared or not first after that you can access the result link, we do not promote that the result is available before time or before the release of the KVS official site.
What next after clearing my KVS Recruitment Written Exam?
After clearing the written exam, you will be shortlisted for the further selection process, which usually includes the interview and document verification. The KVS will release the interview schedule, which will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates through email or SMS.
The interview round is an important stage of the selection process, and candidates are advised to prepare well for it. The interview panel will assess your communication skills, subject knowledge, teaching abilities, and other aspects related to the post you have applied for. Make sure to carry all the required documents with you for the document verification process.
If you clear the interview and document verification process, you will be offered the job as per the availability of the post you have applied for. The KVS will communicate the offer letter to you through email or post.
Before joining the KVS, you will be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure that you are fit to perform your duties. Once you clear the medical examination, you can join the KVS and start your job as a teacher or non-teaching staff member.
How to Download My KVS Interview Round Admit Card 2023?
To download your KVS Interview Round Admit Card, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) – kvsangathan.nic.in.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card for KVS Interview Round” or go to the “Announcements” section on the home page.
- You will be redirected to a new page, where you need to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth in the required fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your KVS Interview Round Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
In case of any discrepancy or error in the admit card, you must contact Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan immediately for correction.