Post-Release Date: 02 January 2023
Navodaya Vidyalaya Sangathan NVS has announced that they will conduct the 2023 Admission Test Entrance examination for Class 6th. Interested students who want to apply NVS 06th Admission 2023 in any of the Indian Navodaya Vidyalaya Schools from 02 January 2023 till 31 January 2023. NVS Class 6th exams will be starts on 29 April 2023. For any information regarding admission, requirement read the details below.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS)
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya JNV Selection Test for Class VI Online Form 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 02/01/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 31/01/2023
• Complete Form Last Date: 31/01/2023
• Exam Date: 29/04/2023
• Admit Card Released: Before Exam
• Result Declared: June 2023m
|• General / OBC/EWS : 0/-|
• SC / ST / PH : 0/-
• All Females from any Category: 0/-
There is not any fee
NVS Class 6 Admissions Notification 2023
Age Limit for 2023
|Applicant Must be Born Between 01/05/2011 to 30/04/2013|
NVS Class VI Admissions 2023
Details and Eligibility
|Class||Total School||NVS Class 6th Eligibility|
|6th||649||• Candidate must be a Resident of the District where the Navodaya School |
• Passed the class 5th exam.
State wise Seats Details
Total Seat: 649
|State Name||Seats||State Name||Seats|
|Arunachal Pradesh||17||Andaman Nicobar||0|
|Dadar Nagar Haveli & Daman and Dui||03||Goa||02|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|NVS Official Website||Click Here|
NVS Class 6th Admission 2023 Document Required
- Every applicant must upload a photo, along with their signature and also of their guardian.
- Aadhaar details or a Residence certificate are Required.
- All admission required certificates must upload (for ex: Cast / Category / EWS / PH / ETC)
- If you want to know the format for STUDY CERTIFICATE, it is given on page number 29 of the notification.
- You can also upload any Supporting Document Related to Admission.