Last updated: 14th August 2023
Odisha Public service commission OPSC has released the online applicatoin form for the medical officer. Candidate who are intersted in this post can apply this from 18th August to 18th September 2023 by checking all the details given below:
Here are some more information about this post:
The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is recruiting Medical Officers (MOs) for the Group A Junior Branch posts. A total of 7276 vacancies have been announced. The application process is currently open and will end on September 18, 2023.
To be eligible for the OPSC Medical Officer recruitment, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- They must have a MBBS or equivalent degree from a medical college/institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- They must have a valid registration certificate validated under the Odisha Medical Registration Act, 1961.
- They must be citizens of India.
- They must have a minimum age of 21 years and a maximum age of 35 years as of the last date of application.
- They must be physically and mentally fit to perform the duties of a Medical Officer.
The selection process for the OPSC Medical Officer recruitment will consist of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start : 18-08-2023|
• Last Date Apply Online : 18-09-2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 18-09-2023
• Exam Date : Available Soon
• Admit Card : Available Soon
|• Gen / OBC / EWS : Rs. 0/-|
• SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
No Exam Fee For Any Candidate.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 7276
|Medical Officer||Gen||2500||• Bachelor Degree Must Have Possessed M.B.B.S. Form A Recognized University.|
• More Eligibility
• Details Read the Notification.
• Age : 21-38 Years
• Age As on 01.01.2023Extra Age As Per Rules