Last Post Update: 27 January 2023
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB has released the advertisement for the Informatic Assistant (Suchna Sahayak) Post. Candidates eligible as per the job post can apply the post-Advt No. 01/2023 from 27 January 2023 to 25 February 2023. Read the full job description to get all the information about this job given below:
Rajasthan RSMSSB Informatic Assistant (IA) Recruitment 2023
RSMSSB Rajasthan Suchna Sahayak Advt No. : 01/2023 Notification
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 27/01/2023|
• Last Date for Registration: 25/02/2023
• Exam Fee Last Date: 25/02/2023
• Exam Date: July 2023
• Admit Card: Notified Before Exam
|· General / OBC: 450/-|
· OBC NCL: 350/-
· SC / ST: 250/-
· No Application Fee in Indian Navy SSC Executive Entry (Law & Sport) June 2023.
RSMSSB Age Limit
|• Minimum Age: 21 Years|
• Maximum Age: 40 Years
• Age Relaxation Extra as per RSMSSB Informatics Assistant Exam Recruitment Rules.
Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Exam 2023 Vacancy Details Total: 2730 Posts
|Post Name||Total Post||Navy Executive Law & Sports Branch Eligibility|
|Informatics Assistant||Non-TSP |
|• BE / B.Tech Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Computer Science and Engineering / Electronics / Electronics and Communication /Information Technology. OR|
• Diploma in Computer Application / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Application / IT OR
• Bachelor’s Degree with O Level Exam Passed OR
• Typing Hindi & English: 20 WPM
• Knowledge of Devngari Lipi & Rajasthani Culture.
• More Details Read the Notification.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|New Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for Rajasthan Informatics Assistant Exam 2023 Online Form 2023
You can Apply Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB Online Form by following the steps given below:
- Step #1. First, visit the official site Rajasthan Staff Selection Board and fill in the basic information.
- Step #2 Upload your signature, and picture on the website.
- Step #3 Before submitting the Application Form, Check the Preview and All Columns Carefully.
- Step #4 No Application fee