Post Name: SBI Clerk Final Result 2023: State Bank of India Clerk Post Final Result Out
Post-Release Date: 10 March 2023
State Bank of India SBI has released the Final Result For SBI Clerk 2023. The result is out for the post name Junior Associate (Clerk) to fill out 5416 vacancies released by SBI on September 7, 2022. Candidates who appeared in this vacancy test can download their result from the official site mentioned at the end of this notification. For more latest Sarkari Updates, keep a regular check on Sarkari Result Com.
State Bank of India (SBI)
SBI Junior Associate (Clerk) Final Result 2023
|Important Dates||Released By|
|• Apply Start: September 7, 2022|
• Last Date to Apply: September 27, 2022
• Prelims Exam Date: 12th, 19th, 20th, and 25th November 2022
• Prelims Result Date: 2 Jan 2023
• Mains Exam Date: 15 Jan 2023
• Final Result: 10 March 2023
|The SBI Clerk exam is conducted by the State Bank of India (SBI). The SBI is a government-owned banking and financial services company in India and is responsible for conducting various recruitment exams including the SBI Clerk exam. The SBI Clerk exam is held to recruit candidates for the clerical cadre in the SBI branches across India. The selection process includes a preliminary exam, a mains exam, and a language proficiency test.|
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023
Age Limit for 2023
|• Minimum Age: 20 Years.|
• Maximum Age: 28 Years.
There is Extra age Relaxation as per SBI Clerk Exam Officials.
SBI Clerk 2023 Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Total Posts: 5008
|Junior Associate (Clerk)||5416||Graduate|
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Mins|
SBI Clerk 2022 Mains Exam Pattern
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 Mins|
|Reasoning and Computer||50||60||45 Mins|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 Mins|
|Total||190||200||2 Hrs 40 Mins|
|SBI Clerk Final Result (dated 10.3.2023)||Final Result|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Notification PDF||Notification|
|SBI Clerk 2022 Apply Online||Apply Online|
|SBI Official Website||sbi.co.in|
|Join Official Telegram||Join For Free|
How to SBI Clerk Final Result 2023?
To check the SBI Clerk Final Result, you can follow the below steps:
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) at sbi.co.in.
- Click on the ‘Career’ section, which can be found on the top right corner of the homepage.
- Click on the link for the SBI Clerk Final Result.
- You will be asked to enter your roll number/registration number and date of birth/password.
- After entering the required information, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- The SBI Clerk Final Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
Alternatively, you can also check the SBI Clerk Final Result through the direct link provided by the bank. The link will be available on the official website of SBI as well as on various job portals. Make sure to keep your registration number and other details ready while checking the result.