The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination is a competitive exam conducted by the SSC for recruitment to various non-technical Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various government departments and organizations. The SSC CGL exam is held once a year, usually in the month of August.
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Combined Graduate Level 2023, Combined Graduate Level CGL Result. Candidates who already fill the form and attempt the exam can download the CGL 2023 result by checking all the information given below.
Staff Selection Commission
SSC CGL Final Result 2022
|Important Dates||Result Declared by|
|• Application Start: 17-09-2022|
• Last Date Apply Online: 13-10-2022 Till 11 PM (Extended)
• Fee Payment Last Date: 14-10-2022
• Last Date Pay Offline Fee: 13-10-2022
• Exam Date: 01-13 December 2022
• Correction Date: 19-20 October 2022
• Tire II Exam Date: 02-07 March 2023
• Tier I Result Available: 09/02/2023
• Tier I Marks Available: 22/02/2023
• Final Marks: 13/05/2023
|• Gen / OBC: Rs. 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
• All Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through an Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
|• Minimum Age: 18 Years.|
• Maximum Age: 30 Years
• Age As on 01.01.2022
Extra Age Relaxation As per SSC CGL 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
Vacancy Details Total Post : 37409
UR : 15982 | OBC : 8719 | EWS : 3937 | SC : 5776 | ST : 2995
|SSC CGL 2023 Cuttoff||Download|
|SSC CGL 2022 Final Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3|
|Download SSC Tier 1 Marks||Link 1 | Link 2 | Link 3|
|Download Tier 1 Result Server I||List 1 | List 2 | List 3|
|Download Tier 1 Result Server II||List 1 | List 2 | List 3|
|Download SSC CGL Tire I Cutoff||Click Here|
|Download Tire II Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Regiesteration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Official Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|SSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Marks 2022?
To download the SSC CGL Tier 1 marks 2022, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in/.
- Click on the “Result” tab on the homepage.
- Select the “SSC CGL” option from the dropdown menu and click on it.
- Click on the “Marks” option under the “Combined Graduate Level Examination 2021 Tier-I” section.
- Enter your Roll Number/ Registration Number and Date of Birth/ Password to log in.
- Your SSC CGL Tier 1 marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of your SSC CGL Tier 1 marks for future reference.
In case there is any change in the notification, please make sure to visit the official SSC site only.
About SSC CGL 2022
The SSC CGL 2022 exam consists of four tiers, which are as follows:
- Tier I: Computer-Based Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier II: Computer-Based Examination (Objective Type)
- Tier III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive Type)
- Tier IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification
Eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL exam include a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university and minimum age limits, which vary depending on the post. The selection process also involves a series of written exams, followed by skill tests and document verification.
It is advisable for candidates to go through the official notification for the SSC CGL exam, which is usually released in the month of May, to get the most up-to-date information on the eligibility criteria, examination pattern, and other important details.
SSC CGL Final Result
The results of the SSC CGL examination are usually declared on the official SSC website, after the completion of each tier of the examination. The results are usually declared in the form of a list of shortlisted candidates, who have qualified for the next tier of the examination.
To check the result, candidates need to visit the official SSC website and navigate to the results section. They need to enter their roll number and other required details to access their result. The result displays the scores obtained by the candidate in each section of the examination, along with the overall score.
It is important to note that the declaration of the SSC CGL results is subject to various factors, including the number of candidates appearing for the examination, the complexity of the question paper, and the number of evaluation centers. As a result, the exact date and time of the declaration of the results may vary from year to year.
The eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL examination are set by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) of India and are designed to ensure that only eligible candidates are able to participate in the examination. The following are the eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL examination:
- Nationality: Candidates must be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit for the SSC CGL examination is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 32 years. However, there are certain age relaxations for reserved categories as per the Government of India rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. However, the exact educational qualification may vary based on the post applied for.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must be physically fit and meet the prescribed medical standards, as specified by the concerned authorities.
- Other Requirements: Candidates should also meet other requirements, such as the prescribed character and antecedent verification, as specified by the concerned authorities.
It is important for candidates to carefully read and understand the eligibility criteria before applying for the SSC CGL examination. Candidates who do not meet the eligibility criteria are not eligible to participate in the examination and their application may be rejected.