Last Updated Date: 26 Feb 2023
Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card. In their latest notification, SSC CGL has rolled out the hall ticket for the Tier 2 Examination. Applicants who cleared their Tier 1 examination can download their SSC CGL Tier 2 2022 Admit card. It is very necessary to have a admit card with you other wise SSC has the authority to cancel your exam also. SSC has rolled out the admit card for Eastern Region, Karnataka Kerala Region, Southern Region, North Eastern Region, Western Region, Madhya Pradesh Region, Central Region, North Western Region, and Northern Region. Only Students From any of these regions can access their admit card. The SSC CGL 2022 Examination is held to offer 3400+ Sarkari jobs for Indian people.
Staff Selection Commission
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card
|Important Dates||Result Declared by|
|• Apply StartSeptember 17, 2022|
• Last Date to ApplyOctober 13, 2022
• Exam Date: 1-13 December 2022
• Tier-2 Admit Card: 22/02/2023
• Tier-2 Exam Date: 2-7 March 2023
|• Gen / OBC: Rs. 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH: Rs. 0/-
• All Female: Rs. 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through an Online Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Age Limit
|• Minimum Age: 18 Years.|
• Maximum Age: 30 Years
• Age As on 01.01.2022
Extra Age Relaxation As per SSC CGL 2022-2023 Recruitment Rules.
SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card and application status SSC region-wise link
|Region||Application Status||Admit Card|
|NR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NWR||Click Here||Click Here|
|CR||Click Here||Click Here|
|ER||Click Here||Click Here|
|WR||Click Here||Click Here|
|SR||Click Here||Click Here|
|KKR||Click Here||Click Here|
|MPR||Click Here||Click Here|
|NER||Click Here||Click Here|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Exam Date Notice||Exam Date Notice|
|SSC CGL 2022 Tier 1 Result||Check now|
|SSC Official Website||SSC|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Check Other Govt. Jobs||Sarkari Result Com|
How to Download SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card?
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) releases the admit card for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam 2022 Tier-2 on its official website. Here are the steps to download the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of the SSC (https://ssc.nic.in/).
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab on the homepage.
- Select the region for which you have applied for the exam.
- Click on the link for the SSC CGL 2022 Tier-2 Admit Card.
- Enter your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password in the login credentials.
- Solve the captcha code, if required.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
Make sure to carry the admit card to the exam center along with a valid photo ID proof.
About SSC CGL 2022
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam in four tiers, namely Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4. SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 exam is the second stage of the selection process for the candidates who have cleared the Tier 1 exam.
THE SSC CGL 2022 Tier 2 exam will be conducted in online mode and will comprise four papers, out of which two papers are compulsory for all candidates and two papers are optional, depending on the post applied for by the candidate. The details of the papers are as follows:
- Paper-I: Quantitative Aptitude – 100 questions of 2 marks each, to be completed in 2 hours.
- Paper-II: English Language and Comprehension – 200 questions of 1 mark each, to be completed in 2 hours.
- Paper-III: Statistics – 100 questions of 2 marks each, to be completed in 2 hours (Only for Junior Statistical Officer Post).
- Paper-IV: General Studies (Finance and Economics) – 100 questions of 2 marks each, to be completed in 2 hours (Only for Assistant Audit Officer and Assistant Accounts Officer Posts).
It is important to note that Paper 1 and Paper 2 are mandatory for all candidates, while Paper 3 and Paper 4 are only for candidates applying for specific posts. The syllabus for each paper is available on the official SSC website.
The final merit list of SSC CGL 2022 will be based on the candidate’s performance in Tier 2 and Tier 3 exams. The Tier 4 exam is qualifying in nature, which comprises a computer proficiency test and a data entry skill test.
SSC CGL Eligibility Requirement
To be eligible for the SSC CGL exam, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens or belong to Nepal, Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee communities.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit varies according to the posts. Generally, the maximum age limit for most of the posts is 30 years, while there is a relaxation in the age limit for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- Educational Qualification: The educational qualifications required for different posts are as follows:
- Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university, with a minimum of 60% marks in the graduation level (OR) Chartered Accountant/Cost & Management Accountant/Company Secretary/Masters in Commerce/Masters in Business Studies.
- Junior Statistical Officer: Bachelor’s degree in any subject with a minimum of 60% marks in Mathematics at the 12th standard level (OR) Bachelor’s degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the core subjects at the graduation level.
- All other posts: Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized university.
- Physical Fitness: Candidates must meet the physical fitness requirements specified by the commission.
It is important to note that the above-mentioned eligibility criteria are for general candidates. There is a relaxation in the age limit and educational qualification for candidates belonging to reserved categories, as per government norms. Candidates must also ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam.