Post-Release Date: 18 March 2023
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has come up with a new update about the Declaration of SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Skill Test Results. On December 16th, 2022, the Staff Selection Commission announced the results for Tier II of the Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021. The results revealed that out of all the candidates who took the exam, 35023 were selected for the Typing Test, 4374 were selected for the DEST for the DEO post in CAG, and 1511 were selected for the DEST for the DEO post (excluding CAG). Candidates can check their results on the official site of SSC.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Skill Test Results
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 01/02/2022|
• Last Date For Registration: 07/03/2022
• Skill Test Result Available:18/03/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Nil)
• All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
• Correction Charge First Time: 200/-
• Correction Charge Second Time: 500/-
Only online payment methods such as debit cards, credit cards, and net banking are accepted for payment of the exam fee.
SSC CHSL 2021 Vacancy Post Details
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Lower Division Clerk LDC /Junior Secretariat Assistant JSA|
Postal Assistant PA / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Operators (DEOs)
|Passed / Appearing 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
Cut Off As Per the Notification by SSC
DEST for DEO in CAG:
DEST for DEO (Other than CAG):
|SSC CHSL 2021 Skill test Result||List 1 | List 2 | List 3 | Notice|
|SSC CHSL Admit Card 2022||Check Now|
|SSC CHSL Exam Schedule 2023||Check|
|SSC CHSL 10+2 2022 Online Form||Apply|
|SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to download the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Skill Test Results?
Steps to download the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Skill Test Results:
- Open your preferred web browser and go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
- Look for the “Results” tab in the main menu and click on it to expand the options.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Combined Higher Secondary Level” under the “Examination” section.
- Find and click on the link that says “Skill Test Results” for the appropriate year (2021, in this case).
- You will be directed to a new page where you need to enter your roll number and other required details such as date of birth.
- Double-check the information you provided and click on the “Submit” button.
- The SSC CHSL Recruitment 2021 Skill Test Results will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the result file or take a printout for future reference.
Note: In case you face any issues while checking the result, you can contact the SSC helpline number or send an email to their support team for assistance.