Last Update: 06 March 2023
About Post: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the State-wise SSC Stenographer Grade c and Grade d exam status and admit card. SSC came up with separate updates on each SSC Stenographer exam Regin Update. Below mentioned link will drive you directly through the download link for admit card and for exam status as well. To know how to check your exam status and how to download your admit card according to your Regin, follow the below steps.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Stenographer Grade C & D Recruitment 2022
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Start: 20-08-2022|
• Last Date for Registration: 05-09-2022 Till 05:00 PM
• Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 05-09-2022
• Admit Card: Available Soon
• CBT Exam Date: 17-18 November 2022
|• Gen / OBC : Rs. 100/-|
• SC / ST / PwD : Rs. 0/-
• Female: Rs. 0/-
You can Pay the Examination Fee Online Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or Offline E Challan Mode Only
How to download the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Card 2023?
To download the SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Card 2023, you can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) – ssc.nic.in.
- Click on the “Admit Card” tab from the top menu bar.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” link under the “Stenographer Grade C & D” section.
- Enter your registration number/roll number, date of birth, and other required details in the given fields.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Admit Card 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
It is important to note that you should carry the admit card to the examination center, along with a valid photo ID proof.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D
|• Minimum Age: 18 Years|
• Maximum Age: 25 Years (For Multi Skill Worker MSW Post)
• Maximum Age: 27 Years (For Mechanic, Operator, and Driver Post)
There is extra age relaxation as per Age Border Road Organisation (BRO), Pune (Maharashtra) Recruitment Rules.
SSC Stenographer Grade C & D 2023
SSC Stenographer Admit Card & Exam Status Link (State-wise)
|State Name||SSC Region Name||Official Link|
|Uttar Pradesh & Bihar||SSC Central Region CR Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Skill Test Re-Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Rajasthan, Delhi, Uttarakhand||SSC Northern Region NR Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Skill Test Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Status | Admit Card|
|Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh||SSC Madhya Pradesh MPR Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Skill Test Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|West Bengal, Orrisa, Jharkhand, A&N Island, Sikkim||SSC Eastern Region ER Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, Admit Card 2022||Click Here|
|Haryana, Punjab, J&K, Himachal Pradesh||SSC North Western Sub Region NWR Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Karnataka, Kerala||SSC KKR Region Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram||SSC North East Region NER Region Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa||SSC Western Region Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, Tamilnadu||SSC Southern Region SR Chennai Stenographer (GRADE ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination, 2022 Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Join For free|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About SSC Stenographer
SSC Stenographer is a competitive examination conducted by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) to recruit candidates for the posts of Stenographer Grade C and Grade D in various government departments and ministries. The SSC Stenographer examination is conducted annually and consists of a written examination followed by a skill test in stenography.
The eligibility criteria for the SSC Stenographer examination are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates must be Indian citizens.
- Age Limit: The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum age limit is 27 years as of 1st August of the year of examination. However, there are age relaxations for reserved categories as per government norms.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board or university.
The SSC Stenographer examination is conducted in three stages:
- Written Examination: The written examination consists of objective-type questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and English Language & Comprehension. The duration of the examination is 2 hours.
- Skill Test: Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for the skill test in stenography. The skill test is conducted to test the candidate’s ability to write shorthand at a speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m) for Stenographer Grade C and 80 w.p.m for Stenographer Grade D.
- Document Verification: After qualifying for the skill test, candidates are called for document verification, where they need to submit their original documents to prove their eligibility.
In addition to Stenographer Grade C and Grade D, the SSC also conducts examinations for various other grades, such as:
- SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination) for various Group B and Group C posts.
- SSC CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination) for Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Data Entry Operator (DEO), Postal Assistant (PA), and Sorting Assistant (SA) posts.
- SSC JE (Junior Engineer) for various Engineering posts.
- SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) for various Group C posts.
- SSC GD (General Duty) for various Group C and Group D posts in paramilitary forces.
Each of these examinations has its own eligibility criteria, examination pattern, and selection process. Candidates interested in these examinations can check the official SSC website for more details.