Staff Selection Commission has released the post for the Stenographer Grade C and D Examination 2023. Intersted candidates in this post can apply this form from 02 August 2023 to 23 August 2023. Before apply this form you can read all the information related to this post such as Age, eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus, pattern, etc. given below
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC Stenographer Grade C / D Recruitment 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin : 02/08/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online : 23/08/2023
• Pay Exam Fee Last Date : 23/08/2023
• Correction Date : 24-25 August 2023
• CBT Exam Date: October November 2023
• Skill Test Exam Date : As per SChedule
|• General / OBC / EWS : 100/-|
• SC / ST : 0/- (Nil)
• All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or E Challan Offline Fee Mode Only
SSC Steno Grade C & D Notification 2023 : Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years for Grade D
- Maximum Age : 30 Year for Grade C
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Staff Selection Commission SSC Stenographer Examination Rules.
SSC Stenographer C & D Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details Total : 1207 Post
|Post Name||Grade||SSC Stenographer Eligibility|
|SSC Stenographer Examination 2022||Grade C – 93 Post||• Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in IndiaStenographer Grade D |
• TranscriptionEnglish : 50 Minutes | Hindi 65 MinutesStenographer Grade C
• TranscriptionEnglish : 40 Minutes | Hindi 55 Minutes
|Grade D – 1114 Post|
How to Apply SSC stenographer 2023 exam
To apply for the SSC Stenographer 2023 exam, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) at https://ssc.nic.in/
- Registration: If you are a new user, click on the “Register Now” link on the right side of the page. Fill in the required details to create your registration account. If you already have an account, log in using your credentials.
- Application Form: Once you are logged in, navigate to the “Apply” section on the website. Look for the SSC Stenographer 2023 exam link and click on it.
- Fill in the Details: The application form will appear on your screen. Enter all the necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, address, etc., as asked in the form. Make sure to double-check all the details before submitting.
- Upload Documents: You will be asked to upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature as per the specified dimensions and file sizes.
- Payment of Application Fee: After filling in the form and uploading the documents, you need to pay the application fee. The fee can be paid online through net banking, debit card, credit card, or through offline modes like SBI challan.
- Verify and Submit: Before final submission, review all the details provided in the application form. Make corrections, if required, and then click on the “Submit” button.