Post Date: 21 February 2023
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) released the Junior Engineer Civil & Pharmacist Vacancy 2022 in 2022 for 31 posts. Candidates who already attempt the exam can see the download result of the UPRVUNL JE exam result from the official website and the same link can be used to download the answer key and file objections. For more details about this post read the following notification.
Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidhut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL)
Junior Engineer (Civil) & Pharmacist Result 2022
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 29/08/2022|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 19/09/2022
• Pay Examination Fee Last Date: 19/09/2022
• Exam Date: December 2022
• Admit Card Available: 10/12/2022
• Answer Key Available: 28/12/2022
• Result Available: 20/02/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 1180/-|
• SC / ST: 826/-
• PH (Divyang): 12/-
• Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fees Mode. OR Pay the Fees Through Offline E Challan.
UPRVUNL Technical Grade II 2022 Age Limit as on 01/07/2022
• Minimum Age: 18 Years.
• Maximum Age: 40 Years.
• Relaxation Extra as per UPRVUNL TG II 2022 Recruitment Rules.
UPRVUNL JE Civil / Pharmacist 2022 Vacancy Details Total : 31 Post
UPRVUNL TG II Eligibility:
- Class 10 High School Exam Passed with Math and Science Subject.
- ITI Certificate in Related Trade / Post.
- CCC Exam Passed from NIELIT.
|Post Name||Total Post||UPRVUNL JE & Pharmacist Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||27||Diploma in Civil Engineering in Any Recognized Institute in India.|
|Pharmacist||04||Diploma in Pharmacy with Registration in UP Pharmacy Council.|
UPRVUNL JE Civil & Pharmacist Category Wise Vacancy Details 2022
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||09||09||02||06||01||27|
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key||Click Here|
|Download notification||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|UPRVUNL Official Website||Click Here|
|More Sarkari updates||Sarkariresultcom.com|
How to download UPRVUNL JE and Pharmacist Vacancy Result
To download the UPRVUNL Jr. Civil & Pharmacist Vacancy result, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of UPRVUNL (www.uprvunl.org).
- Look for the “Recruitment” tab on the homepage and click on it.
- Find the link for the “UPRVUNL Jr. Civil & Pharmacist Vacancy result” and click on it.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter your login credentials such as your roll number or registration number and date of birth.
- Once you have entered your details, click on the submit button.
- The UPRVUNL Jr. Civil & Pharmacist Vacancy result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can download and take a printout of the result for future reference.
If you are facing any issues while downloading the result, you can contact the UPRVUNL recruitment department for assistance. It is recommended to regularly check the official website of UPRVUNL for the latest updates and notifications regarding recruitment and result.
About Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVUNL) Junior Engineer (Civil) & Pharmacist Recruitment
UPRVUNL has issued a notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Pharmacist posts. The total number of vacancies for the Junior Engineer (Civil) post is 21 and for the Pharmacist, the post is 2. The eligibility criteria for the Junior Engineer (Civil) post is a three-year diploma in civil engineering from a recognized institute and for the Pharmacist, the post is a diploma in pharmacy from a recognized institute.
The selection process for these posts includes a written test and document verification. The candidates who are selected for the posts will be appointed in the pay scale of Rs. 29,800-94,300/- for Junior Engineer (Civil) post and Rs. 29,800-93,400/- for the Pharmacist post.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UPRVUNL Jr. Civil & Pharmacist Vacancy online through the official website of UPRVUNL. The application process and other details related to the recruitment can be found on the official website.