Post Update: 14th July 2023
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the Assistant Commandant 2023 recruitment for a total of 322 posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of UPSC from 26th April 2023. The last date to apply for the same is 16th May 2023.
The selection process will include a written examination followed by a physical efficiency test and an interview. Candidates who qualify in the written exam will be eligible to appear for the physical efficiency test, which will assess their physical fitness and endurance. The final merit list will be prepared based on the candidate’s performance in all the stages of the selection process.
The Assistant Commandant post is a prestigious job in the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), which includes the Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB). This is a golden opportunity for candidates who want to serve their country and make a difference in society.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 26/04/2023|
• Last Date for Apply Online: 16/05/2023 (6:00 PM Only)
• Last Date Fee Payment:16/05/2023
• Exam Date: 06/08/2023
• Admit Card Available: Before Exam
• Admit Card Date: 14/07/2023
|• General / OBC: 200/-|
• SC / ST: 0/- (Nil)
• All Category Female : 0/- (Exempted)
Exam Fees can be paid through a debit card, credit card, or Net Banking in State Bank of India or E Challan Fee Mode.
UPSC CPF Assistant Commandant 2023 Vacancy Details
Total: 322 Posts
|Department||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|BSF||86||20-25 Years as on 01/08/2023||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.Physical Eligibility|
UPSC CPF AC 2023 Notification Physical Eligibility Details
|Height||165 CM||157 CM|
|100 Meters Race||16 Second||18 Second|
|800 Meters Race||3 Min 45 Second||4 Min 45 Second|
|Long Jump||3.5 Meter||3 Meter|
|Shot Put 7.26 Kg||4.5 Meter||NA|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||UPSC CPF AC 2023 Notification|
|Official Website||UPSC Official Website|
How to Apply Online for UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023?
To apply online for UPSC Assistant Commandant 2023, candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website of UPSC: https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts” tab on the home page.
- Select the “Assistant Commandant (AC) Examination, 2023” option from the list of available exams.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in the required details in the application form such as personal information, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per the specified format.
- Pay the application fee through online mode using a debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Verify all the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Candidates are advised to fill out the application form carefully and double-check all the details before submitting it. Also, keep a scanned copy of all the required documents ready before filling out the form to avoid any last-minute hassle.