Post-Release Date: 27 March 2023
The UPSC Civil Services Examination is one of the most prestigious exams in India, and clearing it is a significant achievement for any candidate. Those who have cleared the written examination will now move on to the interview phase, which is also known as the UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Schedule Phase III Exam 2023. The interview phase is a crucial step in the selection process, where the panel evaluates the candidates’ personalities, knowledge, and attitude. The UPSC IAS Interview 2023 will be conducted in person, and the candidates will be evaluated based on their academic background, general awareness, and communication skills. The interview phase is expected to be highly competitive, and candidates are advised to prepare thoroughly to increase their chances of success.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Schedule Phase III Exam 2023
|Important Dates||Application Fee|
|• Application Begin: 02/02/2022|
• IAS Mains Result Available: 06/12/2022
• IFS Main Result Available: 23/12/2022
• IAS Interview Start: 30/01/2023
|• General / OBC / EWS: 100/-|
• SC / ST / PH: 0/- (Exempted)
• All Category Female: 0/- (Nil)
You can pay the Examination Fee Through a Debit Card, Credit Card, or Net Banking, or Offline by E Challan Mode.
UPSC IAS / IFS Pre Notification 2023
Age Limit as on 01/08/2023
• Minimum Age: 21 Years
• Maximum Age: 32 Years
There is extra Age Relaxation as per the Rules.
UPSC Civil Services / Forest Service Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details Total: 1255 Posts
|Indian Administrative Service (IAS)||1105||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||150||Bachelor’s Degree as One Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Botany, Geology, Statistics & Zoology, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, Agriculture OR Equivalent.|
|IAS (Indian Administrative Service)||IFS (Indian Forest service)||IPS (Indian Police Service)|
|Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service Group A||Indian Audit and Accounts Service Group A||Indian Defence Accounts Service Group A|
|Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A||Indian Postal Service Group A||Indian Civil Accounts Service Group A|
|Indian Railway Traffic Service Group A||Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B||Pondicherry Police Service Group B|
|Indian Trade Service Group A ( Grade III )||Indian Corporate Law Science, Group A||Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A|
|Indian Defence Accounts Services, Group A||Indian Revenue Service (I.T.) Group A||Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A|
|Indian Railway Personnel Service Group A||India Defence Estates Service, Group A||Assistance Security Commissioner in Railways Protection Force Group A|
|Indian Ordnance Factories Service Group A||India Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise)||Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service Group B|
|Download Civil Services Interview Schedule (Phase III)||Click Here|
|Download IFS Mains Result||Name Wise | Roll Wise|
|Download Civil Services Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Download Civil Services IAS Mains Result||Roll Wise | Main Wise|
|Download IAS Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download IFS Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Notification (English)||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|Download Notification (Hindi)||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|Join Our Telegram Page||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
How to prepare for UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Phase III Exam 2023
Congratulations on clearing the UPSC Civil Services Examination and moving on to the interview phase! Here are some tips to help you prepare for the UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Schedule Phase III Exam 2023:
- Know the current affairs: Stay updated with current events in India and the world. Read newspapers, watch news channels, and follow reliable online sources to keep up with current affairs.
- Brush up on your knowledge of your optional subject and your graduation subject. Be prepared to answer questions related to your background and interests.
- Familiarize yourself with the workings of the Indian government and the Constitution of India. Read up on the different ministries and departments, their functions, and recent policies and initiatives.
- Practice mock interviews: Mock interviews with friends, family, or mentors can help you prepare for the actual interview. It will help you gain confidence and will give you an idea of what to expect in the actual interview.
- Be confident and composed: Confidence is key when it comes to interviews. Be confident and composed during the interview. Remember, the panel is looking for candidates who can handle pressure and have a positive attitude.
- Dress appropriately: Dress professionally and conservatively. Men should wear a formal suit and tie, while women should wear a formal dress or suit.
- Be honest and transparent: Be honest and transparent in your answers. If you don’t know an answer, it’s okay to say so. Don’t try to bluff your way through the interview.
- Stay calm and composed: During the interview, stay calm and composed. Don’t get flustered or defensive if the panel asks you a tough question. Take a deep breath and answer the question to the best of your ability.
- Be polite and respectful: Be polite and respectful to the panel members. Address them respectfully and use appropriate titles and salutations.
- Prepare a list of questions: Prepare a list of questions that you would like to ask the panel members. This will show that you are genuinely interested in the job and have done your research.
Remember that the UPSC Civil Services IAS Interview Schedule Phase III Exam 2023 is a test of your personality, knowledge, and attitude. So, stay confident, be well-prepared, and give your best shot!